Tuesday, June 28, 2005

waxing

When i first arrived at Malaysia and found out that 'wax' was just not available commercially, i was amazed. MATLAB! nobody uses wax here?

Since then of course, i'v found out that it IS available, but the price is outrageous, considering its not even enough to fully wax my arms let alone anything else.

Fatima promised to send me some back from Pakistan, but I don't doubt it completely slipped from her mind with time. Niway, she can't keep sending it from there. Its preposterous.

So i went online. And what do you know. Making it is SO simple.

I made some yesterday. The sugar just wont dissolve though. Its a good thing i steamed it. I would have ended up with a lump of carbon otherwise.

And today i waxed sofia. I'm so proud of myself! I did it quite well considering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home