Wednesday, September 07, 2005

a few home truths...

recently i befriended a guy eight years elder to me ...
the net of course ... since then v'v talked on the phone and met once ...
in the presence of a chaperone mind...lol

since the time i'v started chatting online... my perspective of the people i meet has parallels to the traditional 'imaginary friends'...
their physical absence has always made me bolder and more confident of myself...

infact... the esssence of me is more clearly exposed online ...

somehow... not having ppl judge my appearence before teh self is liberating... not that im ugly...its jus so ...

anyway ... in the one and a half year that i'v been actively using the messenger ... iv had numerous proposals... some undoubtedly bogus... but others painfully ernest... how anybody can judge me jus lookin at words id typed across an unknown distance... i dunno ...

the first one was teh worse... it took me completely unawares... id talked to the guy only bout six or seven times... many of those wer e arguments... to ME it had been apparent from the start we din click ... lev alone destined to b partners for life ...

since then i'v been watchful of would be lovers ... (i would like to change this word to 'boyfriends' par even that doesnt click... so pick whichever you feel is the rite one)

this guy i started out talking about ... showed signs early on of bein interested in me ...i enjoyed talking to him (our conversations clean in every sense mind!) ... so i warned him from the beginning that i'd better not receive a proposal from him...

i beleve he found the idea ridiculous at that time... i din care ... as long as he DIN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home